Beauty traditions and recipes from the four corners of the world inspire each of Cinq Mondes' products. These cosmetics are specially designed to optimise spa treatments and reveal all their benefits under the fingers of wellness professionals. Cinq Mondes products combine the properties of active plant ingredients with the emotions provoked by the unique fragrances of great perfumers.
Pioneers of natural cosmetics, Cinq Mondes products are Ecocert - Cosmebio certified and are adapted to all skin types and their specific needs to stimulate and rebalance the skin's cellular metabolism thanks to 10 patented super-oils and 11 super-vegetables.
Find in our shop products for the face, the body and the fragances, without forgetting the essentials such as the Géto Suprême cream or the sumptuous oil of the Orient.
- Respecting our customers' skin
Cinq Mondes is committed to the safety, harmlessness and naturalness of its formulas through the Laboratoire du Naturel Charter:
Main active ingredients of organic or natural origin
Products without silicone, mineral oil, parabens or artificial colourings
Tested under dermatological control
- Preserving the planet's resources
Cinq Mondes pays particular attention to the recyclability of its packaging and the FSC certification of its packaging.
- Sharing with those who inspire us
Cinq Mondes is proud to be the partner of the Fondation Internationale de l'Art de Vivre since 2005. At Christmas, for each gift voucher purchased, one euro is donated to the association as part of the "one euro for a happy person" campaign. The Fondation Internationale de l'Art de Vivre fights for the education of underprivileged children.
We seek to reduce the environmental impact of our activity at all levels, without sacrificing the quality of our services:
- The disposable accessories made available to our clients at the spa are all biodegradable.
- We reduce individual plastic packaging as much as possible, without sacrificing our strict hygiene rules
- The weight of our linen is precisely calculated to ensure the necessary comfort, without unnecessarily increasing the volume of our linen
- Waste at the spa is sorted.
- Our product packaging, gift boxes, product catalogues and treatment menus are made from sustainably managed forests (FSC label)
- Our light bulbs are low consumption and presence sensors in the common areas allow us to limit electricity consumption
- Our cleaning products are certified organic