Since 20 years, the chefs of the Beau-Rivage Palace are raising anchor on board the Montreux to offer you the most beautiful invitation to set sail. At the rhythm of Lake Geneva, the Franco-Swiss panoramas are all the more sublime and a source of delicious memories.
Season 2021 - Open from 22 June to 5 September 2021
At the helm of this magnificent steamboat dating from the Belle Epoque, the captain of the Compagnie Générale de Navigation will take you on a cruise to two destinations of your choice.
Departure from the Lausanne-Ouchy pier, a few minutes' walk from the Beau-Rivage Palace
Boat ticket: CHF 50.-
Afternoon cruise: heading towards the Château de Chillon while enjoying the UNESCO listed Lavaux landscape
- Every day
- Round trip from the Lausanne Ouchy pier: Departure: 14.20 - Return: 17.00
- Catering : Snacks, desserts & ice creams and fabulous cocktails - Snacking menu - Drinks menu
Evening cruise: heading destination Yvoire, a medieval village listed among the most beautiful villages in France
- Every evening - except Sundays and Mondays
- Return trip from the Lausanne Ouchy pier: Departure 6.45 pm - Return 10.30 pm
- Catering : Dinner with a choice of 3 formulas from CHF 78 to CHF 94 (excluding drinks and welcome aperitif) - Discover the evening menu
Reservation : restauration(at)brp.ch or by phone 021 613 33 62