The Montreux - Cruises by Beau-Rivage Palace
Since 20 years, the chefs of the Beau-Rivage Palace are raising anchor on board the Montreux to offer you the most beautiful invitation to set sail. At the rhythm of Lake Geneva, the Franco-Swiss panoramas are all the more sublime and a source of delicious memories.
At the helm of this magnificent steamboat dating from the Belle Epoque, the captain of the Compagnie Générale de Navigation will take you on a cruise to two destinations of your choice.
Departure from the Lausanne-Ouchy pier, a few minutes' walk from the Beau-Rivage Palace
Boat ticket: CHF 50.-
Season starts on 1 July 2023
Afternoon cruise: heading for Chillon Castle, enjoying the UNESCO World Heritage Lavaux landscape
- Every day
- Round trip from the Lausanne Ouchy landing stage: Departure 2.45pm - Return: 5.55pm
- Catering: Snacks, desserts & ice creams and fabulous cocktails
Evening cruise: heading for Yvoire, a medieval village classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France
- Every evening - except Sundays and Mondays
- Round trip from the Lausanne Ouchy landing stage: Departure 6.55 pm - Return 10.30 pm
- Catering : Dinner with a choice of 2 options: the Cruise at CHF 98.00 and the Lavaux at CHF 84.00 (excluding drinks & boat ticket)