Inspired by the magnificent French estate "La Malmaison", remodelled by Empress Josephine in 1806, this exceptional suite is a clever blend of formal decor and subtle touches, creating a resort-like atmosphere for the relaxation of its important guests.
A sumptuous flat located in the heart of the Beau-Rivage Palace, the Malmaison Suite boasts a beautiful balcony with a breathtaking view of the Alps and Lake Geneva. Its location is ideal for business stays requiring privacy and calm.
For those who wish, they can surround themselves with their family or friends, while keeping their independence, thanks to the combination of Junior Suites and Deluxe rooms, distributed on either side of the historic Suite.
- Superficy: 140m2
- Wide choice of pillows on request
- Efficient home automation and connection of your personal devices to your room network
- High quality coffee machine
- Guest Services
- Priority booking at the gastronomic restaurant Anne-Sophie Pic 2 Michelin stars
- VIP room for all your treatments, hairdressing, sports coaching, private cottage at the pool
- Provision of newspapers in a choice of languages