Each piece of furniture and decoration in the Imperial Suite is unique and handcrafted. They are designed as large flat surfaces accompanied by finely chiselled bronze whose major source of inspiration for the motifs is ancient Greco-Roman or Egyptian.
The Imperial Suite has the largest terrace in the hotel. With a surface area of 65m2, this terrace, generously furnished with custom-made garden furniture, allows you to enjoy an unobstructed view of the park, the lake and the mountains. Richly decorated with giant bonsai trees and luxuriant vegetation, this private garden is unique and invites you, in fine weather, to share an unforgettable meal under the stars of Lausanne.
- Superficy: 140m2
- Wide choice of pillows on request
- Efficient home automation and connection of your personal devices to your room network
- High quality coffee machine
- Guest Services
- Priority booking at the gastronomic restaurant Anne-Sophie Pic 2 Michelin stars
- VIP room for all your treatments, hairdressing, sports coaching, private cottage at the pool
- Provision of newspapers in a choice of languages