All our teams look forward to greeting you at our restaurants, bars and terraces which are open to our patrons restriction-free: Café Beau-Rivage and Miyako.
Giving you a first-class break has always been our priority but keeping you and our teams safe is just as important. That's why we're supporting the measures decided by the Swiss Federal Council and Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Our colleagues have always followed precise and strict hygiene regulations to provide you with a safe and secure visit. In light of the current situation, we have reinforced certain measures.
Here is a sample list:
- Application of conduct and hygiene rules recommended by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health.
- A smile means more than a handshake: we are stopping all forms of physical contact.
- Installation of hand sanitiser dispensers available to patrons throughout our establishment.
- Disinfection of communal areas several times a day.
- Establishment of security measures.
- Restaurant tables positioned to allow generous space between each other.
- Our kitchen staff are provided protective equipment.
Please email (info(at)brp.ch) or call us (+41 21 613 33 33) for further information and we will be delighted to answer your questions.
We look forward to greeting you soon and we shall do everything we can to make your stay as safe, wonderful and relaxing as possible.